Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Course: MS-900T01-A
One day • Instructor-led training • Virtual course
Course summary: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 cloud services versus Microsoft on-premises services
- enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- collaboration in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 security, compliance, privacy, and trust
- Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- Format: instructor-led, virtual
- Length: 1 day
- Price: £710 (+VAT)
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course prepares students to pass the Microsoft exam that leads to MS-900 certification. Those who pass the exam can display the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals badge.
This Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training gives you the skills to:
- differentiate between the various cloud service models
- identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services
- identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork
- describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course appeals to business leaders or IT professionals who want to understand Microsoft cloud services. Business leaders often take this course as a guide to deploying Microsoft cloud in their organisations. For IT professionals, the course is suitable as an introduction to more technical cloud training.
Applicable job roles
Business user, administrator, app maker.
There are no specific prerequisites for the MS-900T01-A course. However, students should have a general understanding of networking, computing, and cloud concepts.
Interested in this course?
Fill in the form below and a member of our sales team will call you back within the next working day.
Module 1: Cloud concepts
Explore the core concepts of cloud computing and how it can help your business.
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 4: Microsoft 365 security and compliance
Learn about the Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and the capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Security principles and solution areas
- Identity and access management
- Threat protection
- Cloud security
- Information protection and governance
- Compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit
Module 5: Microsoft 365 Licensing and support
Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
Also in this category
Microsoft 365 courses
Want to hear more from us?
Follow us on social:
TEL: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30
Closed bank holidays
LONDON TRAINING CENTRE
50 Liverpool Street,