iOS Technician Workshop
Why Take the iOS Technician Workshop?
The iOS Technician Workshop teaches the full range of iOS hardware repair and support skills.
Our instructors deliver this course both at our virtually (online) and through on-site training.
Guided by specialist trainers with decades of experience in Apple repair centres, you will practice the hands-on iPhone technician skills. By choosing us for your iPhone repair training you get the following benefits:
- 25 years of iPhone repair experience
- Apple specialist hardware repair trainers
- 98% student satisfaction rate
- Fully equipped iOS repair workshop
What You’ll Learn on this iPhone Repair Course
This three-day iPhone repair course focuses on iOS support, troubleshooting, and hardware repair. You will learn how iOS works and how to effectively repair iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You will also learn about the services that work with iOS and how to keep devices secure.
The last day of the course focuses on iOS hardware repair training. You will practice the tools and techniques used to repair iOS devices safely and efficiently.
iPhone Repair Training Schedule
- Introduction to iOS
- Setting up iOS
- iOS Activation
- Apple ID
- Installing and Troubleshooting iOS Applications
- iOS Settings
- iOS Usage
- Backing up iOS
- iOS Security
- Troubleshooting iOS
- iOS with MDM
- Identifying Repair Tools
- iPhone Take-Aparts
iPhone Repair Course Details
- Length: 3 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- Virtual (online)
- Some basic IT knowledge and experience of using an iOS device are preferred
Who Should Take this Course?
This iPhone repair course is intended for:
- People planning to work at Apple Resellers or self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills