macOS Technician Workshop
Why Take the macOS Technician Workshop?
If you want to learn the full range of Apple mac repair skills, then the mac Technician Workshop is for you. On completing this Apple mac repair course you will have learned everything you need to work as a professional Apple mac repair technician.
You will get plenty of hands-on practice with real Apple macs in our repair lab, guided by specialist trainers with decades of experience in real-life repair centres. By choosing us for your Apple mac repair training you get the following benefits:
- 25 years of Apple repair experience
- Apple specialist hardware repair trainers
- 98% student satisfaction rate
- Fully equipped Apple repair workshop
What You’ll Learn on this Apple Mac Repair Course
This Apple mac repair training provides all the skills you need to get started as an Apple mac repair technician. You will learn the key techniques of mac support and hardware repair.
By the end of this course you will be proficient in:
- Installation and maintenance of macOS
- Managing users and settings
- macOS security and privacy
- macOS troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Mac hardware repair
Apple Mac Repair Training Outline
- Introduction to macOS
- Installing macOS / Setup Assistant
- macOS Recovery
- User Accounts
- File System
- Data Management
- Time Machine
- Network Configuration
- Accessing / Providing Network Services
- Power Management
- Peripherals & Printing
- Troubleshooting Start-up issues
- Troubleshooting Tools
- ESD / Safety
- Repairing All Macs
- Mac Desktop Take-Aparts
- Mac Portable Take-Aparts
- Some basic knowledge of using a computer, preferably macOS
Who Should Take this Course?
This Apple mac hardware repair course is intended for:
- Independent technicians and repair shops – not those employed by Apple, an AASP, or an SSA – who want to gain the skills and knowledge sought by employers such as Apple Resellers and self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
Learn in a trainer-led virtual format. This covers the same skills as the classroom course, but without equipment for you to take apart.
Take this course at our Apple training centre next to Liverpool Street Station in central London. All hardware equipment is provided.
What Our Students Say
Over 12,000 technicians have taken our Apple courses in the UK and abroad. From education to retail, big names to independent repair centres, our Apple courses cater to people of all industries.
Overall student satisfaction rating for 2022
Chris went at a perfect pace, answered any questions that came up, and gave really good insight.
Excellent instructors and materials. The course gave me everything I need to start as a Mac repair technician.
Great course, would highly recommend for technicians wanting to broaden their Mac technical skills.